Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Disney California Adventure Weekly: Tower of Terror

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Main Attraction: Tower of Terror}
Now this ride...is my FAVORITE out of all the rides in both parks! No question about it. During my annual pass holder year, I've probably been on this ride at least 30 times...no joke. There were some days where Alee and I rode on it twice...maybe even three times a day. It's just SO much fun!

{Side Note}
As you enter the lobby and face the front desk, to the right is where you want to go. The elevators on that side drop further down ...and you're welcome!

Here are some of the different capture shots from the ride (that I took from multiple rides throughout my annual pass year). 

{Side Note}
Charlene told us to pose as if we were all about to vomit...well she and I look like it. What happened Enrique and Alee???

{Side Note} Oyy...Alee's Disney princess pose :P

{Love}
This is one of my favorite capture shots! Alee and I totally staged this! When I was looking for our capture shot after the ride, I overheard a group saying, "Those girls look so scared!" Hahaha...no, we're just really good posers ;)

{Love} Ha. Ha. Ha. Alee!

Tricky tricky....but I found this hidden Mickey! Look for it as you're in line waiting to get on the ride.
{Tidbit Fact}
We always searched for hidden Mickeys! But at times, it was just too tough to find them.


Sadly, this was the last capture shot of us on the ride for the year...but it's also my most favorite one!
{Love} Me and Charlene doing the dougie. Oh yeahhh :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment