Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Disney California Adventure Weekly: The Seaweed is Always Greener

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Character Highlight: Ariel}
I got this photo op with Ariel inside the Princess Fantasy Faire (in Disneyland Park). 
I thought I'd include it in this post due to the whole "Under the Sea" theme :)

{Love}
Charlene found this little photo op area and had me pose with the fishies (well, caught fishies)...and I happily obliged! :)

{Main Attraction: Ariel's Undersea Adventure}

My first time riding on this undersea adventure! I was in awe of the massive hand-painted mural as I entered the building...so pretty. Okay, not to be negative but I thought this ride was a bit too short...I feel like it could have been longer and in doing so, include more scenes from the movie. Other than the duration of the ride, everything else was pretty cool. The visual effects didn't disappoint!
{Side Note}
How cute are the giant clam shells? I don't have to worry about my allergies with this one! :P

As the crab sings, "Darling it's better down where it's wetter...under the sea!" This section of the ride was the most elaborate and animated part...I think I was dancing in my seat the whole time :)

Of course, my favorite part of the entire movie, as well as my favorite song from the entire soundtrack...
"Kiss the Girl! Whoa whoa!"
{Love} Another happily ever after...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hmmm....I really don't know. I couldn't tell with the hair and make up she had on.

      Delete