Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Disney Weekly: The American West

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Character Highlight: Pluto}


{Main Attraction: Big Thunder Ranch}


This charming petting barnyard had a bunch of cute and friendly critters! I had the chance to get up close and actually pet some goats...awesomeness! These goats were SO chill...I have to wonder if they were on something...lol!

{Side Note}
This area could possibly be Alee's (my cousin) favorite area in all of Disneyland! Haha :)

{Love} The goat's little peter pan collar! How adorable is that?



{Main Attraction: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad}
Hands down, one of our most favorite rides at Disneyland! We LOVE getting our thrill on this runaway mine train at night! It's that much more fun! Come on...it is the wildest ride in the wilderness after all! :)


{Tidbit Fact}
This ride is based on Bryce Canyon in Utah. It captures the scenery and beauty of the rugged American West landscape.

{Side Note}
I seriously thought it was designed after the red rocks in Sedona, Arizona. I guess not...womp womp :P

{Love} Took this shot of the tree that's right in the middle of the Big Thunder line.

No comments:

Post a Comment