Saturday, May 5, 2012

Life's Celebrations: A First Birthday

{Location: Rohr Park in Chula Vista, CA}
Today, my good friend Gerry and I went to a birthday party for our friend's (her name is Aileen) son's first birthday. We met up at the park around 3pm. Oh my goodness, it's been a while since I've been to this park on a Saturday...need less to say, we had a tough time finding parking. Our friend's party was in Lot C area, and there happened to be a HUGE biker party going on as well. The lot was filled with motorcycles! After about 15 minutes, I gave up and drove around to the next lot where Gerry was (he found a spot there instead). So anyway, we both parked there and had to take a 15 minute walk through the park to get to our friend's gazebo area. Luckily, I was wearing comfy wedges and it was a nice breezy day! So it wasn't bad at all.

{Tidbit Fact}
Aileen is my "big sib" from our co-ed fraternity back in college! So she and I go way back...pairing the both of us up as Big and Lil Sib was a perfect match from the start :)

{Love} The fact that my big sib and I have kept in touch and remained friends over the years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment