Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Disney Weekly: White as Snow

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Character Highlight: Snow White}
Alee & I spotted Snow White at the wishing well next to the castle!

{Love & Side Note}
Every time Alee & I pass by this well, we do a little impromptu duet of Snow White's "I'm Wishing" song from the movie. Our high note "Ah ah ah" part is the best :P

I love this little grotto area with the seven dwarfs...it's a really peaceful place. I like to go here (when the characters aren't out in this area) when I need to take a breather from the crowd chaos.
{Love} This view from the wishing well side.

I saw the Evil Queen roaming the area as well...but from a safe distance ;) She was in full character! I couldn't even come close to getting a photo op with her!

{Main Attraction: Snow White's Scary Adventures}
Well, whaddya know? Our mining cart was Sleepy's...hahaha, perfect! Also, I had to convince Alee to ride in the front with me. We (Charlene, Alee and I) did rock papers scissors, and I lost so I had to ride in front solo...but I couldn't do it! I'm such a wuss...

So much peril in Snow White's journey! I'll be honest, this ride IS creepy scary...considering it's in Fantasyland. It's so dark inside and the evil Queen's chamber part gives me the heebie jeebies every time. I have to close my eyes, really I do.
{Tidbit Fact} This ride is two minutes of scary darkness long...

{Love} How there's always a happy ending :)

No comments:

Post a Comment